This week in the “Destressing the Writing Life” workshop, we talked about information overload–how much valuable information is available on the Internet–and the pressure we feel because there’s no time to read and absorb it all.
To that end, I hope my recommendations once a week help you sift through the wonderful (often free) material out there. To that end, here’s my Friday offering.
Take all weekend to read them, if you like. Do NOT stress over getting them all read right now!
- How do you know if you’re “called to write”?
- Why does this writer choose NOT to self-publish?
- Here are five steps to developing more discipline!
- Can you soften the uncertainty that comes with writing?
- Here’s a fabulous checklist for critiquing your own work or someone else’s.