When enthusiasm is still running high–at the beginning of any race–it’s easy to keep going. But part way through any project, the going can get tough. The enthusiasm can drain away.
Here’s one good way to keep that from happening.
Podcasts for Writers
If you can’t get started… If you can’t keep going… If you want to quit…
TRY THIS FIRST.
There are popular podcasts for writers at the touch of your fingertips. Below are five sites where you can find podcasts ranging from ten minutes to over an hour, on every possible writing subject.
Have fun checking them out!
- The Secrets: the Podcast for Serious Writers (From the website: It addresses problems writers have and provides solutions as well as inspiration. They cover issues critical to writers at all levels of expertise and career.)
- Publishers Weekly KidCasts (interviews with children’s and YA authors)
- The Dead Robots’ Society Podcast (by aspiring writers for aspiring writers) (archives)
- The Writing Show (archives here) Information and inspiration for writers who might be stuck!
- Writing Excuses (requires Audible) (From the site: Fifteen minutes long, because you’re in a hurry, and we’re not that smart.)
Still Need Help?
But you’re not an auditory learner? You prefer to read? If you haven’t yet downloaded my free ebook Rx for Writers: Managing Your Writing Space and Your Writing Time, then do so now.
Scroll back up to the top right of this page, give me your email, and I’ll send you a link that takes you to the ebook.
Encouragement is on the way!