About forty of us are writing through December doing a Holiday Challenge. Even so, we can use all the help we can get.
Help is Here!
With that in mind, enjoy these articles, all about helping you keep your writing momentum going, even through the holidays!
- Three Reasons to Write During the Holidays: three uncommon ideas for writing during the holidays and finding fresh material in the process.
- How To Keep Your Writing Momentum Going During The Holidays: one writing coach’s unusual tip for writing during the holidays by scheduling one routine, daily non-writing activity.
- How can you fit in writing during the holidays? Five good practical ideas here, and #3 and #4 spoke to me. I’m going to do them!
- How to Make Writing a Priority Over the Holidays: lots of good ideas here, and I find that if I do #1, everything else seems to fall in place.
- Why Pour It On During the Holidays: an editor’s perspective that may surprise you!