Others of us hobble to the 2014 starting gate, hoping that excitement about the new year will infuse us and overcome our exhaustion.
Either way, the following seven “quick take” articles for the weekend are bound to help. They will either light your writing fire or keep the fires burning high!
- 14 Easy Ways to Improve Your Writing Skills In 2014
- How Long It Takes to Form a New Habit
- Use Writing to Change Your Mood
- The Overwhelmed Writer’s Two-Step Checklist For Staying Connected to Readers
- Why We Write
- The 7 Stages You Pass To Become a Writer
- It is Time to Take Stock of all your Writing Accomplishments