It’s been crunch time for the last month, finishing up two books that are due soon and getting ready to travel to Honesdale to co-teach a Highlights “Writing with Hope” workshop. And, of course, my computer decided to die now. I had no idea what a learning curve there would be in graduating from my old XP to Windows 8.
So…what do I do when I need encouragement myself to keep going? I browse through Feedly for likely looking posts. I was not disappointed.
For your weekend reading pleasure, here is a sampling of the best I read. Let these articles encourage you too!
- Don’t Put Your Project on Standby is full of terrific tips! One of them–watering your idea–is something that will help me right now.
- Are You Writing the Right Story? has some great thought-provoking questions that could keep you from wasting months of writing time on the wrong story.
- If you only have time to read one article, you might want to make it Myth-Busting—The Real Difference Between Introverts & Extroverts & Meet the Ambivert. It’s the best thing I read this week.
- The Care and Feeding of … WORDS! also took away a lot of the pressure I was feeling. Rest! I needed this message.
- And 5 Writing Tips and Tricks You Can Use Today will jump-start your writing in no time at all.